I am here to confess some things that you may not know about me. I think you all need to write your own confessions too… no. I am not a priest. But this could be interesting. Got the idea on a blog I saw, forgive me for forgetting the name!
Bring on the confessions!
– I love to walking into a new tire store, because I think new tires smell amazing.
– I am not a patient person. I yell at my computer often, and refrain from yelling a lot. Sometimes I think steam will come out of my ears. Scary thought!
– I don’t like my impatience one bit.
– I used to get mad at my husband when he would refuse to take vacation due to getting behind on work. That is until I started my own business. Now I get it.
– I still think we need vacations, but maybe just over weekends. 😉
– My husband has the best smelling deodorant, and I tell him his armpits smell good every time we snuggle. :: blink blink :: Yes I am dead serious.
– I think Twitter is great, but it can be like high school all over again. Drama, gossip, etc. I didn’t like high school.
– When my kids, parents or other sensitive ears aren’t around I cuss like a sailor.
– I like to cuss. *shrug* (enter an eye roll from my mom here. hehe)
– I am assuming my mom would roll her eyes or shake her head at that. Mom? Am I right?
– I do not like President Obama one bit.
– I love hearing my husband talk about things he’s passionate about.
– I am a born again Christian, and love the Lord with all of my heart. But I don’t go to church.
– I hate overly judgmental people.
– I am not a girly girl. I don’t care for shopping, shoes, and makeup.
– When reading books I often think the main male character is extremely good looking. What? Don’t tell me I am alone here.
– I love flip flops. I wear them 365 days a year.
– I love my name. Thanks Mom!
– I am a daddy’s girl. And I think my dad is adorable. He’s such a great dad!
– I think my husband is the greatest dad on earth.
– My husband looks sexy with tons of tattoos.
– I am very opinionated, and love to debate things I am passionate about. Just ask my husband. 🙂
– My favorite sound in the universe is my girls’ giggles.
– I love blog comments, and wish I had more time to leave a comment on all of your blogs!
– My mom is hilarious! Love her!
– I think this confessions post is getting a bit long!
– I dream about living in New York City all the time. Upper East Side, please. Oh, maybe one day. NYC is my heaven. Love the city!
– I am an easy going person.
– I am proud of my business and myself. No I am not being cocky.
– I have some new products and camera strap covers to share with you. 🙂
New in my shop right now….
That is all for now! If you write a confessions post, link up in the comments – if you dare! 🙂