Good Monday to you!
First off… BOOKCLUBBERS… we postponed out meeting last week due to technical difficulties! The new meeting is TONIGHT at 7:30pm Arizona time. Remember, we do not change our clocks. We are 2 hours behind East Coast, 1 hour behind the Mid-West, and 1 hour ahead of West Coasters. Hope to see you all there!!
Well… here we go! It’s time to sign-up for
The Benner Daily’s first ever
Depending on how this goes, we may
make this an annual event!
So… grab the button for your blog!
Now for the rules…
Copy and Paste the below code onto your blog.
Rules are as follows:
1. Sign-up with Mr. Linky [below] – enter your name and blog address.
2. I need everyone to be committed to sending an ornament of about $10 [changing original idea for this. You can BUY an ornament but spend no more than $10… buy anywhere from Etsy, Hallmark, Target, etc., or hand make one.]
3. On November 19th I will assign everyone a partner. I will also give you your partners name & address. Your partner will also be assigned to you.
4. Please email me: shealynn AT gmail.com with your name, home address, and blog address. Subject line in your email should read: TBD Ornament Swap
5. Ornaments must be mailed no later than Dec. 6th – this will give your partner enough time to enjoy their new ornament. 🙂
6. Have fun! And, please tell anyone and everyone! Let’s spread the word!
Feel free to share the ornament you received by uploading a picture(s) to the new Flickr pool by CLICKING HERE.
*Also… I want this to be fun, however, I am not responsible for any non-senders. If you’re signing up, I will trust that you will be sending your partner’s ornament NO LATER than Dec. 6th.
Thank you to all who are entering!! I’d like to make this an annual event… please spread the word!!