I was laying on the couch with Zoe, and thinking about random stuff…. Let’s see how random I am.
– My birthday is in 10 days!!!!! I LOVE my birthday!!! 😀 28 hear I come!
– I love that a blog friend of mine’s birthday is today, and her husband “hijacked” her blog and wrote her a birthday letter. How sweet! Ahem. This “might” be a hint to someone. 😉 LOL!!!
– Angelina’s birthday is in 16 days! I will have a SEVEN year old!! That is just crazy!
– My kids are going to visit their Grandma and Papa [my parents] for 3 weeks in June! What am I going to do with myself? 🙂 I am sure I will find MANY ways to fill my time. I will miss them terribly, but this is going to be so great for them – bonding time!
-Yo Gabba Gabba IS the weirdest show on Noggin. Hands down.
– I am getting ready to start some new products for my shop… soon. I hope. Maybe. If I can get ahead in delivery schedule again. 😉
– This Monday morning was chaotic, and not a good start to the day.
– Zoe has been getting up before 6am [most mornings] since we moved her from her crib to her toddler bed. Not excited about this one – at. all.
– I have read 8 books in 2 weeks.
– My birthday is in 1o days!!! Wait. Did I mention that already? hee hee.
– I can not believe it’s May already, and Mother’s Day is this Sunday!!! I haven’t gotten my mom anything yet!!! Oh, I better get my butt moving!! Oye! What to get her……. hmmmm.
– The cat we found a few weeks ago is in heat! Do you know how annoying, irritating, and maddening a cat in heat is or can be? Well, lucky you! Seriously. You’re lucky. I have never wanted to scream “SHUT UP!” so much in my life. This heat thing isn’t going to happen again. Ever.
– My husband put up an AMAZING misting system in our backyard yesterday. 😀 This makes me happy! It’s supposed to be in the 100’s this week! Can you hear me screaming where you are?
– I am taking a couple of weeks off from Giveaways. I not only have run out of shops to do giveaways for, but just need a break. SOOO! If you have a shop, and want to do a giveaway on my blog in a couple of weeks, please email me – shealynn AT gmail.com . Email me ASAP so I can get a list together.
OK, I think that’s all for now. I need to play with Zoe so she can burn off this infinite energy she has.